Wtf!!!!!!!!!!

Still dont know which one is the power wire. I have a red, white, blue, yellow, and gray wire to the plug on the right side of the box and the rest are black as well as teh ones on the left plug. I assume the red is the hot, but which one is the switched ignition? I know its M1 and L3 but that doesnt tell me much since nothing is labeled? HELP!!!!

On our 84 we found out the computer will not communicate if the SES Bulb is blown.Also,I think the xxx/clk fuse is the dash lights and radio and clock.The wire under the shift handle going to the light for the P,R,OD,D,2,1 was shorted and blowing that fuse on my car.HTH some!

???

FAST should have heavy red and blk going directly to the battery terms. NOT to the chassis, and some 12+ source.
As I recall, there should also be a small feed wire, [pink-L3?] w/ an inline fuse, called switched ign power. Have you traced them down?

The ecu has nothing to do with spark under 450 rpm, you could remove from the car totally and still get spark at the plugs. Reving the power will destroy the crank sensor instantly usually. Check if you have +12v at the coil pack at the first two pink wires (the two wires most forward the front of the car)on the coil pack. You may have blown the ccc fuse, but i would say 90% the crank sensor is burned out.

FAST should have heavy red and blk going directly to the battery terms. NOT to the chassis, and some 12+ source.
As I recall, there should also be a small feed wire, [pink-L3?] w/ an inline fuse, called switched ign power. Have you traced them down?

No where is it at? I dont see a red or black coming off the battery. I think it come off the starter.

The ecu has nothing to do with spark under 450 rpm, you could remove from the car totally and still get spark at the plugs. Reving the power will destroy the crank sensor instantly usually. Check if you have +12v at the coil pack at the first two pink wires (the two wires most forward the front of the car)on the coil pack. You may have blown the ccc fuse, but i would say 90% the crank sensor is burned out.

I'll check all thoes things and get back. Thanks alot.

Wheres the CCC fuse and how do i check it? Im getting max 0.5 volts at the ECU on M1 and L3.

That was the problem. The 30 amp fuse under the side panel in the cabin by the passenger floor mat. Put the fuse in, all better.

Thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!