WTF is this?

slaytera666

Old Man
7cd2_3.JPG

eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 300093299014 end time Mar-26-07 18:30:00 PDT)

Well to me it looks chopped. As in photo shopped. Those rear tires are way too close to the wheel lips at the front. They would rub like crazy on a slight bump cruising down the highway. Not my style personally, but to each his own.

that car is currently on ebay. if you look close they even have the little turbo 6 on the center part of the rims.

Well, that's a bridge......with something obstructing the view. Maybe if it were a little lower with the correct wheels on it we might be able to see that marvelous bridge.

Let's start buying up the caprice's and returning them to stock and see who gets pissed off.

And Here Ya Go....

"A favor
Feel free to cut up all the Monte Carlo's that you deem necessary to complete your quest for "Cars that can be seen from space".

In this desperate attempt to appeal to your kind nature, I please ask that certain Buick models - particularly those in the 1982-1987 range - be left out of the afore mentioned quest.

We have tried really hard to maintain the value of the Particular Buick line and would greatly appreciate the bling to be aimed at a different G body....such as the Monte Carlo.
The Monte Calro was a particularly useless car from inception and I can see no better fate for it than making them soo shiny and loud that ICBM's would have no choice other than to do a U-Turn and "check that **** out".

Sincerely,

Tha D.E.A."

p.s. whoever wrote this was a genius......depending on how you look at it.

that black grand nat. is immaculate, doesnt look bd with that big of a wheel either, still tucks the wheels :cool: the owner is coming out with vert cutlass with a serious motor in it:eek:

I agree, to each his own, we all have differant taste, it's be a boring world if we all liked the exact same thing. but,... I can't help but think that if these poor turbobuicks that are being turned into "buggy" cars had brains and could think,... they'd probably be thinking, "Dear God, please let the next on-coming bus, semi, concrete truck... hit me head-on and smash me into a gazillion pieces"

jmo

I dont care what anyone says this is still ugly in my book I like the big tire wheel look but if you have to lift the dang car to make them fit and kill the handeling of it then why do it???

There is a guy around here that has very nice GN with 19's in the rear and 18's up front mini tubbed lowered and is a real G-machine! Now that is very cool.

Lift a flipping truck not a car!

Well, that's a bridge......with something obstructing the view. Maybe if it were a little lower with the correct wheels on it we might be able to see that marvelous bridge.

Let's start buying up the caprice's and returning them to stock and see who gets pissed off.

Ha ha ha thats great " Well, that's a bridge......with something obstructing the view."