WTB; Turbo Riviera Hot air headers

WIKEDV6

Like the title says, Turbo Riviera hot air motor headers, I do have a set some where but it's easier to buy a set that actually look for them.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks

Prasad:D

Like the title says, Turbo Riviera hot air motor headers, I do have a set some where but it's easier to buy a set that actually look for them.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks

Prasad:D

Holy crap...and Jeremy calls me a "packrat" LOL!!

J/K man...are these different than the regal H/A headers??

---Keith

Holy crap...and Jeremy calls me a "packrat" LOL!!

J/K man...are these different than the regal H/A headers??

---Keith

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, dude I have so much crap it's not even funny. Every time I need stuff I have to go buy it and few days later when I look for something else, I will find two or three items that I was looking for the previous time. Man, I need help and a good kick in the nuts.

No, Regal hot air headers are different, I am doing an 85 Caddy Seville with the GN power train and it has the TH325-4L tranny. It's front wheel drive and on the DR side the tranny sits along the side of the motor so the header has to shoot straight towards the fire wall for clearance. The Riv header is like that.

Prasad

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, dude I have so much crap it's not even funny. Every time I need stuff I have to go buy it and few days later when I look for something else, I will find two or three items that I was looking for the previous time. Man, I need help and a good kick in the nuts.

No, Regal hot air headers are different, I am doing an 85 Caddy Seville with the GN power train and it has the TH325-4L tranny. It's front wheel drive and on the DR side the tranny sits along the side of the motor so the header has to shoot straight towards the fire wall for clearance. The Riv header is like that.

Prasad

HA. all you need to do is move your 40+ Buicks and you'll find them:wink: You might find enough sets to do 10 Caddy's...

Man, someone has to have a set there some where. I just need the headers, I don't need the cross over pipe.

Thanks
Prasad

Prasad might actually still be looking for these, not sure if he ever found them.

Prasad might actually still be looking for these, not sure if he ever found them.
Nah....there's NO way someone still needs a part after 2 years.....it makes me crazy when people dig up old threads in the parts wanted section when they think they have something that someone might need....:p

LOL!!! It's funny I bought a set and I miss placed it so I put this wanted add. I found a set here and bought it. I was told it was in good shape. When I removed the heat shield, it had cracks that weren’t worth repairing so I ended up making a set. So I don't need it anymore. Thanks anyway!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, how much are you looking to get?
Prasad