WTB Set of Factory Owners Books

t-topflyer

I'm looking for any books that came with my 87 Turbo Regal when new. The only booklet I have is the warranty one. I'm looking for these.

1. 87 Regal Owner's Manual
2. 87 GM Maintenance Schedule
3. Goodyear Highway Tire Adjustment Policy
4. Buick Let's Talk; A Service Signals Checklist for the Car Owner
5. Delco Designed in Sound Book

If you can help me out, please let me know.

complete set

:biggrin: I have a complete set for an 86. I will check to see which pieces work for an 87.:biggrin:

If you're still looking for the '87 owners manual, did you try Helm like I suggested in your other thread you started back on Oct 19th? What they sell is the original owners manual. :)

If you're still looking for the '87 owners manual, did you try Helm like I suggested in your other thread you started back on Oct 19th? What they sell is the original owners manual. :)

Thanks David. I know I'll have no trouble finding the owners manual. It's the other books I'm concerned about. Would like to find a complete set if possible.

What they sell is NOT an original GM manual. Very nice repop.

You talking about the one Helm sells? It sure looks like my original one. In fact, if you read the fine print on their website they say:
"Factory issued glove box manual. These are original factory issued manuals, not reprints or reproductions." :rolleyes: