1987 Turbo Regal Factory Booklets/Dealer Literature

Darkstar72

I have a few dealer items from 87 that I’ve gathered (sales brochure, Delco radio booklet, owners manual, buying a hot Buick brochure, and the maintenance schedule booklet).

I am looking for any other items that would add to the original documents that either would have come with the car, a 1987 turbo Regal, or could be had at the dealership for 1987. TIA.

86F5E5CA-84FB-46B0-B933-6BF0DD35E3EC.jpeg

I found a photo for the type of items I am looking for. Right now I would really like to get a 1987 Warranty and Owners Assistance Information booklet and the Buick “Lets Talk” pamphlet/checklist. I’m sure these items came in all Buick’s offered in 1987 so I’m really hoping someone has one of either that they don’t really need. Thanks!

Happy 4th!!

:unsure: Still looking for some items. If you have anything you think fits the bill please let me know.

I’m more so interested in Buick released factory items. I’ve acquired most of them but the Warranty/Owners Assistance booklet is still eluding me.

If anyone has a nice blank one for 1987 Buick please let me know.

637630F9-5EF0-4BB8-8E38-2B66C50F7DF3.jpeg

Warranty and Owners Assistance booklet I have now obtained.

I would still be interested in other promotional or Buick released items for 1987 Regal Ts.

Thanks!