WTB: Low Mileage TTA

Look on Ebay under Grand National, there is a John Lingenfelter TTA with 11k miles!

I think that is one of the most valuable 89 TTA yet! Besides the 1 convertable TTA out there. I would give my right arm for that either of those cars.

The one on eBay is NOT a "John Lingenfelter TTA" but said to have been owned by him at one time. Big difference. How a TTA with the door lock chewed out on the passenger side and the front fender a different shade of white is so "rare" so the present owner thinks is beyond me :eek: I guess you have to at least try.

CombatComProg: They are out there. Make sure you post on TurboTransAm.Com as well. Just keep your eye out they do pop up from time to time. I think there is a guy selling a project roller on the boards as well if your looking for cheap. Good luck!

phillyturbosix said:
The one on eBay is NOT a "John Lingenfelter TTA" but said to have been owned by him at one time. Big difference. How a TTA with the door lock chewed out on the passenger side and the front fender a different shade of white is so "rare" so the present owner thinks is beyond me :eek: I guess you have to at least try.

CombatComProg: They are out there. Make sure you post on TurboTransAm.Com as well. Just keep your eye out they do pop up from time to time. I think there is a guy selling a project roller on the boards as well if your looking for cheap. Good luck!

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS A LITTLE JEALOUS :eek:

I don't Jim has anything to be jelous about.. He has one of the nisest TTA's in the country.. Way nicer then that one on ebay.. not even close..