WTB: Looking for a low mile GN

TURBOGTA1

Life is Sweet !!!
Looking to buy a low low mile 86-87 GN. (NO T-TOPS)
MUST BE A MINT/PERFECT CAR.
Something in the $20's is the price range I am looking to spend, less the better.
Figure I would throw it out there, and see if anything pops up.
Looking within a few hundred miles of Long Island NY, closer the better.
E-mail me at Turbogta@aol.com

Car trailer and Cash in hand.

Looking to buy a low low mile 86-87 GN. (NO T-TOPS)
MUST BE A MINT/PERFECT CAR.
Something in the $20's is the price range I am looking to spend.
Figure I would throw it out there, and see if anything pops up.
Looking within a few hundred miles of Long Island NY, closer the better.
E-mail me at Turbogta@aol.com

Car trailer and Cash in hand.

Kirbans 700 mile car just went to 29,900 but havent read if it sold...

Kirbans 700 mile car just went to 29,900 but havent read if it sold...
That car out the door puts it close to the $33k range. NO GOOD FOR ME
Believe me, I wanted that car, and would have bought it yesterday, but they didnt/couldnt work anything out (tax).

nevermmind, its' 18k miles and has ttops, only 15k though, seems low if the mileage is correct and that is in fact the only issue, i'd get a hardtop too, good luck.

A buddy of mine just called me telling me about a 400 mile 87 GN the guy might take $32k for it. I am waiting on the details and to possibly set something up.
We will see.
Def more than I wanted to spend, but just sold some more stocks today before the bottom falls out.
Thanks for the tip though, good looking out.

A buddy of mine just called me telling me about a 400 mile 87 GN the guy might take $32k for it. I am waiting on the details and to possibly set something up.
We will see.
Def more than I wanted to spend, but just sold some more stocks today before the bottom falls out.
Thanks for the tip though, good looking out.

cool, g'luck

Buick : Grand National:eBay Motors (item 320414472596 end time Aug-27-09 12:19:32 PDT)

you can make this guy an offer too then, there is no way this one is going to get any bites at 32 if kirban had trouble selling the 700 mile car for 30