WTB hood shocks for stock steel hood

jretrodude

Looking for a set of stock or closest thing to stock hood shocks I’ve looked at kirbans and highway stars but pricey with the shipping let me know thanks!

Those two vendors you mention are probably your best shot, kirban was selling the carbon fiber ones ,those really
look nice and great quality, I bought a set 4 years ago and very please, and shipping wasn't that much, a few dollars
more than the sale tax that you will be paying local.

I've got a very gently used pair of 1 pair of Hood Support Rods - STABILUS OEM - same as GM# 1259327 (Purchased from Highway Stars) @ $35. shipped
These are in "like new condition"

Rockauto Sachs hood shocks they are the ones to get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a used set from an 85 Regal. I think they are still good - yours for shipping cost now and whatever you think they are worth later. I found'em & got some pics. They need to go Priority Mail as they are over 13 oz.
Bob
DSCN9232 (640x480).jpgDSCN9233 (640x480).jpgDSCN9235 (640x480).jpg

I have a New set A direct replacement that comes from the original GM Supplier. These are brand new Stabilus OEM hood shocks.

Can't say. I bought the parts car from the original owners and had a set of new aftermarket struts laying around and thought put them on & see if they do the job. I never swapped them back. I took a picture of the label so you might be able to tell if they were OEM. The (American?) Gas Springs label & part #s shows maybe - I thought you might know? LOL sorry, I don't.

Could have just bought them through Rockauto a while ago and been done with it! That’s where I got my Stabilus hood shocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk