wtb gn or t typhoon or syclone wrecked

troyzT

what to buy wrecked gn or t ot typhoon, syclone what auction should I look at or buy private

what to buy wrecked gn or t ot typhoon, syclone what auction should I look at or buy private

Hello i have a 1991 GMC Cyclone has 59,000 orig miles truck was hit by a deer on the RT FT nice project for the winter . have most parts to repair Truck has a PA salvage Title and can be put back on the road . has been sitting close to 5 years very clean . Shawn

Attachments

• sycloneat the shop.JPG
    sycloneat the shop.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 439
Hello i have a 1991 GMC Cyclone has 59,000 orig miles truck was hit by a deer on the RT FT nice project for the winter . have most parts to repair Truck has a PA salvage Title and can be put back on the road . has been sitting close to 5 years very clean . Shawn

Sale pending will update in a few days ?

Whats the status on that Typhoon in the background?

Wow good eyes ! thats my 93 Ty its not for sale at this time , i have had a bunch of emails for this post . Troy i am sorry to run over your post. Poss local sale on the Sy will know on Sat, if its still for sale i will post all info and more pics in a new thread . thanks shawn

i've got a 2002 ss camaro 23,000 miles,tranny needs rebuilt, bucks county pa. sick of car, want a gn sy or ty. trade???????

I have 92 Typhoon that I may sell in the near future. It has no body damage but it does need fender cladding...Let me know what you think

i have a gn for sale n i have a syclone im builduig a motor for right i nee parts give me a call let me no were this yard is at 609 672 8311