wtb fiberglass hood

Bird. With you it makes 3 of us in Canada who are looking for a Fib Glass Hood. If we could figure out and get 3 from Hartline. Find a way to have them sent up would be a pretty good idea!!

We should be able to package 3 in one box and save a ton in shipping. Not to mention a discount on the hoods if you get 3

Just waiting for Holly to give me the Shipping cost. So far us 3 are in on the deal.....I don't understand I am spending again!!!!..:(

Those hoods are amazing

Attachments

• image-4064612770.jpg
    image-4064612770.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 151
  • image-863467972.jpg
    image-863467972.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 156
  • image-442370821.jpg
    image-442370821.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 156
Damn they are nice,makes me wanna order one....too bad i am not in canada with the rest of you guys...

I am waiting for the cost on Canada side how much to have the Hoods picked up at Champlain. Should have an answer today. Bird! I know that their is a guy that comes to Montreal weekly and he might bring you back the Hood from Montreal. Working on that too.

turbojoe1 said:
Dude, where did you get the hood installation from? Love it almost as much as the hood!!!

Thanks Joe

It's called hoodliners.net. The owner is Gonzo but he just got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer so he's not taking anymore orders for now. Also, he got told to stop producing the Buick lettering so all you get is a blank liner. Still worth it IMO

26-27# weight savings. I think the other hoods may save a another pound or so because they don't have an inner liner to attach a hood insulator and they don't have the trim molding on the windshield edge

I just installed a Hartline hood on my car. (off another car). It fits great, I put the bolts in the same spots the steel hood was. The best fitting fiberglass hood I have ever installed. I have installed 3 of these now.

I just installed a Hartline hood on my car. (off another car). It fits great, I put the bolts in the same spots the steel hood was. The best fitting fiberglass hood I have ever installed. I have installed 3 of these now.

agreed! just mocked it up:

Attachments

• IMG_4131.jpg
    IMG_4131.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4132.jpg
    IMG_4132.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4133.jpg
    IMG_4133.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
I did some horse trading and got a hartline hood its on my t type i also installed the inserts for the bolts in the stock bolt location it fit really nice and is made with sturdy material, My friends harwood is chinsy in comparison!!!

Thanks guys. I would suggest that if anyone is considering one of our hoods, they try and coordinate free delivery with us in advance. Shipping is expensive.