WTB downpipe, TQ, Dutt neck IC

scottyb86t

Looking for 3-3 1/2" downpipe, prefer internal gate TH or TA style but will consider all. Lockup TQ 2800-3400 range. Dutt neck or possible stretched SLIC. Also for the right deal may be interested in drag shocks, air bags, MAF translator. PayPal ready. Also willing to trade some firearms for the right parts but would prefer FTF for that. Thanks.

What headers are you running, if ATR or Kenne Bell they take a different down pipe than most others.
I just went through this in my quest.
Happy hunting.

Looking for 3-3 1/2" downpipe, prefer internal gate TH or TA style but will consider all. Lockup TQ 2800-3400 range. Dutt neck or possible stretched SLIC. Also for the right deal may be interested in drag shocks, air bags, MAF translator. PayPal ready. Also willing to trade some firearms for the right parts but would prefer FTF for that. Thanks.
I have everything but the converter. the intercooler has the dutt neck mod and is very clean.the translator is pre wired so its plug and play less the required adjustments. I have a 3'' downpipe with delta gate. pm me and let me know if its what your looking for will send pics if interested. thanks Fred p.s. these parts were removed from a 500 plus H.P. car

i went 11.70 with one and a TE -44 in my GN installed it in 98 and it is still in there .think it is a restalled 12 inch D-5 at around 2800.I have a coule of spares i think a red and a n orange both from transcrafters

Ok I am interested. Waiting on pics from a member who PMed me last night. I will pass on the DP, nice piece but a little rich for me at this time.

I have this older 3" down pipe with waste gate. One piece. Excellent condition. Not sure of manufacturer as this was off a Turbo Regal modified back in the early '90's. Asking $300 plus shipping. Please send me your email address or cell phone number and I will send you some pictures from my phone. Can't figure out how to link pics to this message.

I have this older 3" down pipe with waste gate. One piece. Excellent condition. Not sure of manufacturer as this was off a Turbo Regal modified back in the early '90's. Asking $300 plus shipping. Please send me your email address or cell phone number and I will send you some pictures from my phone. Can't figure out how to link pics to this message.
Yes but mine comes with the gate and its stainless and all I'm asking is 275.00 for both. And I know who my manufacture is. Lol

Still looking for these items. Had a DP bought but there were issues with it found by seller before shipping. Others have yet to message me back.

The down pipe I sent you pictures of last week is still available if you have renewed interest.