WTB Clear Turn signal lamps!

DirtyMexican210

i have an 84 regal limited.
ive been looking all over the web for some CLEAR turn signal lamps (on Bumper)
the only pair ive found was on ebay but one was scratched n used :frown:

does anyone know where i can find a new pair for a good price?
or is anyone sellng theirs?
please help!

Buick+New=expensive to the power of 3. You can find some on the board but I doubt they will be brand new. To get a faster response I would post in the b4black section also. THey were available on the 81-83 cars and the buick regal wagons. It is possible to find them in a salvage yard if you know which ones to go to to get them.

Yea, They were selling for $35 a piece! Not including S&H
it said 'only 81-83' but I thought it MIGHT fit but wasn't sure?
But thanks, ill look for the b4black section

Yea, they were selling them for $35 a piece! Not including S&H
And it did mention they only fit 81-83 or 84 4door? But I thought they had the same bumper design?
But thanks ill try the b4black section,

Yea, they were selling them for $35 a piece! Not including S&H
And it did mention they only fit 81-83 or 84 4door? But I thought they had the same bumper design?
But thanks ill try the b4black section,

You might get a little bit better deal here. If they were nice 35 a piece wouldn't have been that bad. If you can't find any in the junkyard this is the next best place.

Yea they were in good condition, except one had a big noticeable scratch so I passed, but hopefully someone will eventually sell a set soon!
But I really appreciate the tips, thanks!

Yes they will fit i have had a few sets of clear ones and only have two now one on my 84 and one in my regal stash that were all off of the 81-83 regals...there not really hard to come by but to find them in good shape is the struggle...ill check around here for ya to see if i can find someone selling some...but 35 each sounds preety steep...unless there perfect...

i have an 84 regal limited.
ive been looking all over the web for some CLEAR turn signal lamps (on Bumper)
the only pair ive found was on ebay but one was scratched n used :frown:

does anyone know where i can find a new pair for a good price?
or is anyone sellng theirs?
please help!

Just make your own!

Attachments

• parts%204%20sale%20001.jpg
    parts%204%20sale%20001.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 102
I have a set of used ones in my storage....I think they're in nice condition...I'll go get them on Monday & let you know...

The Darkside:cool:

Let me know asap.. Have many interested parties, especially on brand new side.

Mario