WTB clean 86/87 LIMITED

2GNS4ME

like the title says looking for a Limited pref with chrome package. Send me info.

Thanks
2GNS4ME

87 Limited

Turbo Regal Limiteds were only available in the 87 model year. There were 1035 made. The 86 WH1 would be the closest thing to that. I don't know how many of those they made. They were the designer paint cars, and I think you could get leather seats. 87 limiteds had their own specific VIN. The 5th character was an "M" instead of a "J" like all of the other Turbo Regals including the GNX. The Limited had a back lit panel above the glove box that had the "Limited" script. Limiteds had a different (more plush) carpet and sound deadener applied under the car (under coating). The bright trim package was also available on other Regals as well. Limiteds could be had with a "Blackout" trim package. The cornering lights were not available with the blackout trim. Limiteds had pillow cushion seat backs. The cloth seats were 60/40 bench. The leather was 45/45 with a mini consol. All Limiteds have a column shift. Mine is black with the bright trim, Leather and Astro Roof. The leather is the rarer option, even though the Astro-Roof is pretty rare as well. I have heard that the black paint color on 87 TRs is rare due to the discontinuation of that color in TRs when the WE4s were produced.

I apperciate the info Tom. I will remember these notes when I go to Bowling Green next week. Im hoping to find something descent there.

1987 Grey Leather Limited-rust free-

I need some room and would like to sell my LTD.
It should be fairly easy to return it to the US where I bought it from the original owner.
Its presently in Edmonton Alberta.

Attachments

• 8-17-09009.jpg
    8-17-09009.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 230
  • RegalWindowStickerGrayscale.jpg
    RegalWindowStickerGrayscale.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 231
  • 1-23-10%20063.jpg
    1-23-10%20063.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 231
  • 1-30-10017.jpg
    1-30-10017.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 234
  • Gray%20Small.jpg
    Gray%20Small.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 232
I have 87 limited blue with the blue int astro roof many mods comes with a 9 sec motor and the stock motor thats in the car has a gnx dash with autometer gauges cheata shifter v/2 intercooler and more asking 18,900 with both engines the car has 70k n the body

87 limited chrome package

I have 87 limited blue with the blue int astro roof many mods comes with a 9 sec motor and the stock motor thats in the car has a gnx dash with autometer gauges cheata shifter v/2 intercooler and more asking 18,900 with both engines the car has 70k n the body

price reduced $15,500 you get everything rust free car with 77k stock rebuilt 109 and a Hp. motor as well :)