Wtb:baddest Everyday Streetable Gn Out There!!!

joeb

LOOKING FOR ONE OF THE NICEST EVERYDAY DRIVER OUT THERE. IT MUST BE AN 87 BLK OR WHITE OR SILVER GN. THE PAINT MUST BE VERY GOOD, MILES MUST BE BETWEEN 15000 AND 60000. ENGINE MUST BE RIGHT, PREFERABLY ONE THAT HAS BEEN REBUILT BY SOMEONE WHO IS REPUTABLE. LONG STORY SHORT LOOKING FOR A SHOWCAR WITH 11,30 CAPABILITIES OR FASTER. YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT 205-613-2694 MY NAME IS JOE...

For the right price, someone will sell him a silver or white GN. The black ones might come a bit cheaper, and are easier to find .. You can get anything you want if you have enough money - even love... Mebbe not buy it outright, but rent it.. :)

Billy
Montgomery Village, MD

yes i know they came factory in blk. but i have seen some that have been repainted white or silver that look awsome, but that is also with a high end paint job.. Yes i know i am looking at 20 plus grand to buy one. Like I said it has to be right, baer brakes, nice suspension, a good looking set of aftermarket wheels such as hre, paint must be very nice, jus a badass street gn .....

I am selling my GN which is one of the cleanest you will find and has an engine built by Cal Hartline. You can check out the specs on my website. I am willing to negotiate the price so you can buy the brakes and wheels you want. By the way HRE's are over 4k by themselves!

Clean and fast GN for sale

email me or call for futher details or questions.

Shane

wickedmotorhead@hotmail.com
248-444-5742

heard you were looking for my car.

Hello Joe, I own one of the nicest turbo regals out there. You can inquire to most and should hear the same. I may be looking to move it. contact me and we can put together a deal. I previously emailed you some pics, hope you got them.

I just wanted to say thanks to all who have replied. I have 3 cars i am curious about , and all 3 are very nice.