WTB 87 Grand National

Detroiit

Im ready to buy a great looking around 40k miles 87 Grand National with preferably no t tops. (t tops are OK but prefer not). Fast performance parts ok just as long as it still looks stock ish. Id like a 10.30 1/4 mile car or even a high 10 is ok. Stock 87 GN is ok to. It must look good and drive even better. Im looking to spend $20,000 on a $25,000+ car. I know they are out there so lets make a deal. I'm located in Westland MI. a suburb of Detroit and I will have to have the car appraised before any deal will be made.
Leave message and I will p.m. you with my contact info..

I am not apposed to an 86 GN but it has to be equally "mint" and no miles that can be proven.

Im ready to buy a great looking around 40k miles 87 Grand National with preferably no t tops. (t tops are OK but prefer not). Fast performance parts ok just as long as it still looks stock ish. Id like a 10.30 1/4 mile car or even a high 10 is ok. Stock 87 GN is ok to. It must look good and drive even better. Im looking to spend $20,000 on a $25,000+ car. I know they are out there so lets make a deal. I'm located in Westland MI. a suburb of Detroit and I will have to have the car appraised before any deal will be made.
Leave message and I will p.m. you with my contact info..

I am not apposed to an 86 GN but it has to be equally "mint" and no miles that can be proven.
I have a 1987 gn second owner stock and factory paint.Chris @ 478 451 9186 cell Just not using the car as much anymore.I have pics too

I have an 87 that you may be interested in. Check out my post under Cars for Sale.