WTB 87 turbo t/limited, HT, 9-10g's in NE

BMS1

Looking to buy a clean original 87 Turbo T/Limited, hardtop, chrome(would consider black out with the blue or silver exterior), 40-70k miles, with either no mods or light bolt-ons. would like a non-stripped car. options- posi,would prefer the analog dash

in the following factory colors:
dark blue, gun metal gray, silver would consider the light blue and rosewood.

I live in CT and can only travel in NE for the car.

I have 9-10 g to spend, can't go too much over that.

I am pretty much asking for the world, but I figured I ask just in case anyone has or knows of anyone that maybe selling or thinking about selling, that meets my preferences. I will continue searching the cars for sale section as well as the other websites, I am sure eventually one will pop up in the NE area at some point.

Thanks for your help
Brian

87 ltd

don't know if i talk to you before(sorry if i did)i have a ltd for sale(see my ad for more info)very high option car,still shows well, lots of work done to it,best of all it's in conn also.if interested i can forward you pictures of it.here is my address(put pictures in heading)www.famastria@msn jim

bms1 this is the car your looking for , this car is sweet , check it out right up by you , if i didn't find a rosewood i would be moving on this car , really nice.

Thank you, yes I requested pictures from you a few weeks ago, nice clean rare car, just not in the color I want.

Brian