WTB: 87 GN with Great Paint.

HeloCrewChief

I'm looking for a nice 87 GN with excellent paint/body. This will be my third 87 GN so, I'm starting to get picky in what I want. Mild to moderate mods are ok. Mileage is not that important but, less than 80k would be nice. The most important thing that trumps everything else is a car with very nice paint that does not require any paintwork. I went through that on the last two and never again! haha. I'm located near Seattle,WA but, will consider cars all over as shipping is so reasonable now. I also have a 72 Chevrolet K20 if anyone is interested in that.

I'm looking for a nice 87 GN with excellent paint/body. This will be my third 87 GN so, I'm starting to get picky in what I want. Mild to moderate mods are ok. Mileage is not that important but, less than 80k would be nice. The most important thing that trumps everything else is a car with very nice paint that does not require any paintwork. I went through that on the last two and never again! haha. I'm located near Seattle,WA but, will consider cars all over as shipping is so reasonable now. I also have a 72 Chevrolet K20 if anyone is interested in that.
did you find one??
give me a call, please.

dad will prolly part with his slightly moded 87 gn astroof for 35 13k miles