WTB - 87 GN / Turbo T

VETROC

Want to buy a low mile GN or Turbo T. I will consider cars that have below
40K miles on them only. Tasteful mods are OK, but the car HAS TO BE CLEAN.

I do not want anything with stories, accidents, etc. CLEAN CARS ONLY PLEASE.

Have cash ready and waiting for the right car when it presents itself. :)

I have 87 GN w/ 13k mi

show room cond, all orig, nothing changed, other than tires, and I have orig tires stored. orig paint, etc.
in so cal, want 25k, but cash talks,
thanks

I forgot to mention that I am looking for something within 15 hrs. of Massachusetts like MA, NH, RI, ME, VT, CT, NY, NJ, PA, OH, MD, VA, IL, etc...

What kind of price range you looking at and I might be interested in selling my Turbo T that has 40k miles. It is unmolested with a few bolt ons and the original wheels are in the garage.

i have a 87 GN with 38k miles for $14500

i can assure you that there's no better deal to be found on a NICE turbo buick

What kind of price range you looking at and I might be interested in selling my Turbo T that has 40k miles. It is unmolested with a few bolt ons and the original wheels are in the garage.

I'm not stuck on any given price, but I do know what a car is and isn't worth. Depends on the car, condition, mileage, mods, etc...

Let me know what you have and what your number is. If you don't want to post, send me a PM.

i have a 87 GN with 38k miles for $14500

i can assure you that there's no better deal to be found on a NICE turbo buick

Can you PM me the details on the car. Any accidents, paint work, how many owners, etc., etc., etc...

Member kna4977 has a VERY nice 32k GN for sale here, look him up. Lots of detailed pics. HTH

Bryan

I have a 87 gn intercooled sfi turbo email me @ charlitoterry@yahoo.com. I will e-mail you back pics and price. serious about selling has 33,ooo miles excellent condition inside and out.... let me know.
Charlie