WTB 86-87 TB in FLA.

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
I am wanting to purchase a 86-87 turbo buick for a daily driver. I want a car that is in good cond. No junk. I will eventually build it up, but want a good base car to drive for now.

I can spend up to around 7k. I will need pics of what you have and we might be able to work somthing out.I have been around these cars for a little while, so no hokey stuff please.

Thanks,
Bo

I sent you an email about a car I have available. You must not have received it. Right? :confused:

No!..........you can't buy mey 273,000 mile T. :mad:

Musta went to the junk mail section. Lemme know what you got John. You know.....My favorite color is RED John;)

nice car... I am in the market as well for a turbo T or GN... Found one in clearwater with 30k miles on it, and absolute cherry, looks like it just rolled off the assembly line. A bit out of my range, but chit, I got wood

I have an 87 GN that is absolutely the nicest car you will buy for 7K.It is a daily driver that gets 19 mpg w/ice cold A/C.Paint and body rates about 8.0 and interior rates about 7.5 .I live in the Brandon area ,if your still interested let me know and I'll shoot you some pics.

I can do it to red..........no problem. However, I'll have to get some painting advice in the show car forum. :rolleyes: Email me your phone number and I'll give you a rundown.

Originally posted by MBR87GN
I have an 87 GN that is absolutely the nicest car you will buy for 7K.It is a daily driver that gets 19 mpg w/ice cold A/C.Paint and body rates about 8.0 and interior rates about 7.5 .I live in the Brandon area ,if your still interested let me know and I'll shoot you some pics.

sent email