86-87 Factory ECM wanted

Eluder-Racing

I am looking for a factory ECM for a 86-87 GN must be in good shape no corrosion on pins. I am located in michigan will need it shipped and will pay with PayPal. need ASAP.

I am looking for a factory ECM for a 86-87 GN must be in good shape no corrosion on pins. I am located in michigan will need it shipped and will pay with PayPal. need ASAP.
I'm cleaning out my garage and was about to toss four 1227148 ECMs but decided to check this parts wanted section first. These are not for a turbo car, but I also have ten turbo stock and performance MEMPAKs that can be used with these ECMs that I'll include. All of this is from a project I was planning 20 years ago but never got to. If you're interested, you can have it all for $40 plus shipping. The $40 just pays for my time so this is as is (no return). I've never checked out any of these parts.