WTB 84-85 Headers

Buicksx2

RCA: Home of the The Jack
Hi All,

Posting for a friend who isn't internet savvy......he is looking for headers and I guess crossover for 84-85.

Let me know if anyone has them and what you are looking for them and I will pass it along to him.

Thanks

I've got it all. $50 for everything plus shipping.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I've got it all. $50 for everything plus shipping.

Hi Rude Dog,

Talked to my buddy he is interested.....wants to know condition, they cracked etc or if you have some pics.........sorry I am just the messenger.....lol.

If you have pics can shoot them to me at Buicksx2@aol.com.

Thanks

I will post pics in the morning. Ive got to dig them out the garage.

Heres the pic, these still have the plug boot shields on them. The bad part is the drivers side has a crack at the weld as you will see in the last 2 pics. headers 014.JPG headers 015.JPG headers 016.JPG headers 017.JPG headers 018.JPG headers 019.JPG headers 021.JPG headers 020.JPG

Heres the pic, these still have the plug boot shields on them. The bad part is the drivers side has a crack at the weld as you will see in the last 2 pics.View attachment 236632 View attachment 236633 View attachment 236634 View attachment 236635 View attachment 236636 View attachment 236637 View attachment 236638 View attachment 236639

>>> Thanks Rude Dog........let me reach out to my buddy and tell him the scoop and I will get back to you.

Thanks for the pics.