WTB 1987 GN Spark Plug Boots

copo

Anyone have any 1987 Grand National original factory spark plug boots? Not the coil pack ends. I need 4.
Looking for someone in Ontario Canada east or west of Toronto.

Mark I've got some of the plug boots, several nice sets of used wires, & NOS wires in the box. Let me know if I can help. Thanks.

I need to see if I can get someone local first. Then I'll let you know. I hope you don't ship using UPS cause they would charge me mega bucks for handling the paperwork by the time it got to me.

In the meantime if you don't want to post prices here you can fire off an email to me. Are the NOS wires new and the same boot length as the factory ones because the ones GM sells now have the shorter boot at the spark plug end. Send me the cost of 4 boots if you can just sell me the boots.

Mark we use the USPS when sending parts north of the border. The NOS wires I have were purchased back in the early 90's & the old style red/white/& blue box can attest to that! Also, the wires GM now offers are way too long & you would think they would know that. Check your mail & thanks again.