WTB: 1986-87 GN or T-Type

TABuickMike

Michael Tomaszewski Jr
The clutch just took a dump in my car today and I'm tired of fixing things so I'd like to find a turbo car to drive as I've always wanted my own. I'm looking for an '86-'87 GN or T-Type, mileage doesn't really matter nor options, preferably a bucket seat car but that's not a requirement :D My requirements would be that it is complete and preferably running, if its a simple fix that's ok. Being I'm in college I have a budget of $6500, however if the right one comes across or something nice that I like, I could come up with a little more. I know its low but I try not to have high hopes. If its drivable and the interior isn't completely shot, Id be happy! I can also do partial trades for TA Parts ;)

Leads onto other possibly cars would also be appreciated :smile:

Believe it or not, there actually cars out there for your budget of 6,500. You just got to go searching for them thats all ;)

Hey, if you fall across a bag of money my car is always an option :)
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/300460-f-s-1987-t-top-gn-so-cal.html

I know there is that's why I'm asking :smile: I've just had a hard time finding very many in the almost 2 years I've been looking. I saw your car, its beautiful, I just had to hit the back button for the lack of bag o money :tongue:

Ah.. I though it was weird that Mike T. was in college, but I realize now that you're his son or a relative? $6500 even in this market will probably be a beat up driver I think. Doable, but probably not the nicest ride.

thumbs up for darkred87t's car!

- in case you were considering darkred87t's car....I just wanted to give it a thumbs up, as I saw the car in person twice. I'd say it's far better than a "beat up driver"....and all in all, it's alot of car for the money. Just my $.02, but definitely worth considering.

-Chris

Dude, i have the perfect car for you...check out my 84 converted to 87. Just reduced the price to $6,500!

Ah.. I though it was weird that Mike T. was in college, but I realize now that you're his son or a relative? $6500 even in this market will probably be a beat up driver I think. Doable, but probably not the nicest ride.

Im his son :D

Hey Mike,
I'm not sure if it's "taboo" to cross reference my thread like this and I apologize if it isn't but I'm selling my Regal and it might be in your price range:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/309141-1987-t-dark-red-metallic.html

Your car is really nice, the pics of its restoration is cool, I've just never really cared for the Limited interior, nor the maroon color haha.

If a car had maroon interior and I could swap it out someday for grey/black for a reasonable cost I'd consider it, I just dont know how much an interior swap would cost.

Your car is really nice, the pics of its restoration is cool, I've just never really cared for the Limited interior, nor the maroon color haha.

If a car had maroon interior and I could swap it out someday for grey/black for a reasonable cost I'd consider it, I just dont know how much an interior swap would cost.

To each his own. :biggrin: Thanks for the compliment.

they are out there...did you see the one on e-bay, owner said he had over 40 grand into, sold for 8200. some sellers are up on current prices, some still think its 2006 when prices were higher, some are waiting for economy to come back...not... dont get impatient, good luck with your search..

got mine for sale, but i just saw you don't care for the maroon color :frown:

I think it's a beautiful car, with great mods, and at $7k, more than fairly priced... I am simply amazed it hasn't sold yet.... same color as mine..:biggrin:

Is it maroon interior or maroon exterior? Send me a link to your car I'll still look at it, just because it isn't my preferred thing doesn't mean I wouldn't consider it :) the maroon exterior is cool, the maroon interior is alright, it was the fact it had limited interior :p its nice I just would prefer to drive the less luxurious version hehe