wrong chip for my combo

NEARING

I'm awaiting my 2 Thrasher chips but for the time being I am stuck with what I got.

The car currently has a 92/22deg/#28lb chip of unknown origin.
Bought the car with this chip already in it.
Car has Blue Tops in it.
ANY suggestions what sort of fuel pressure I should run until my chips arrive?
The previous owner had the fuel psi at 32lbs, maybe trying to compensate for the wrong chip?

I raised it to 41psi and didn't seem to change the way it ran much at all if any, but left it at 41.

Took it to the track friday and only picked up .5 mph with 3 more Lbs of boost(17 to 20psi) a test pipe and about 105 octane.

Similar Air as before.

This is on my 86-T
Stock with exh. and fuel upgrades.

Thanks

my 87gn

I'm running stock injectors but i'm thinking about getting some bluetops if I can get a lot of performance out of it. Once I get bluetops I can get a thrasher chip for them.

Anyone know how much gain I will have with those injectors? and Thrasher chip?

Originally posted by NEARING
I'm awaiting my 2 Thrasher chips but for the time being I am stuck with what I got.

The car currently has a 92/22deg/#28lb chip of unknown origin.
Bought the car with this chip already in it.
Car has Blue Tops in it.
ANY suggestions what sort of fuel pressure I should run until my chips arrive?
The previous owner had the fuel psi at 32lbs, maybe trying to compensate for the wrong chip?

I raised it to 41psi and didn't seem to change the way it ran much at all if any, but left it at 41.

Took it to the track friday and only picked up .5 mph with 3 more Lbs of boost(17 to 20psi) a test pipe and about 105 octane.

Similar Air as before.

This is on my 86-T
Stock with exh. and fuel upgrades.

Thanks

Hmmm, 28# chip and 36# injectors :eek: NOT a good idea, way too much fuel being dumped into the engine!!! Personally I'd drive it as little as possible till the new chip(s) arrives. And especially no racing :rolleyes: