Wrenching on Nasty Wendy

DSR-TurboT

Making evil money
Check this guy out!! He made the front page of the Bowling Green Daily News. After the Nats he embarked on the one man Nasty Wendy Buick power tour.

Attachments

• IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 523
Hey WTF is that supposed to mean? If you think you are faster than me then say so but I warn you I will smack dat azz in the 1320. Keep playin'.

No Problem Raceway in Baton Rogue, LA November 18th COME GET YOU SOME BIG BOY!!!!!!!!

Play that!

Glad you where able to get everything WORKING!!!

GREAT WRITE UP!!!

Congrat's!!!

JD

p.s. my money is on Jason, SORRY!!!

No Problem Raceway in Baton Rogue, LA November 18th COME GET YOU SOME BIG BOY!!!!!!!!

Play that!

First off No Problem Raceway is in Belle Rose or did you mean State Capitol Raceway in Baton Rouge? Second I don't know if Dan will have my cam done by then but if he does then thats YO AZZ.

Thanks JD. I owe you a 'Huge Azzed Beer'. Come on down to Bourbon Street and I will buy you EXACTLY that.
2009-05-07%20New%20Orleans-LA%20085.jpg

First off No Problem Raceway is in Belle Rose or did you mean State Capitol Raceway in Baton Rouge? Second I don't know if Dan will have my cam done by then but if he does then thats YO AZZ.

I got a camshaft on the shelf for ya... and Yes you are right No Problem in Belle Rose.. Just picked the closest big city by mistake.

Are you coming there?

Thanks JD. I owe you a 'Huge Azzed Beer'. Come on down to Bourbon Street and I will buy you EXACTLY that.
2009-05-07%20New%20Orleans-LA%20085.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I don't drink but you can buy DINNER!!!

Talk to you guys soon

JD