Wrecked 1987 GN

Turbo1dr

9 Sec Wanna-Be
This car has been in a front end collision and the frame is bent. It will drive down the road but I wouldn't recommend doing that with the way it looks right now. It has a remanufactured engine that runs very good. The engine is clean on the inside and is quiet when running. It has the correct "BRF" code 200-4R Automatic Overdrive. The turbo has been replaced with a remanufactured unit. I do not know the mileage when the engine was installed. This car has not been modified or "hot rodded"....it's completely stock. It's optioned with a factory security system, power windows, power door locks, cruise control, A/C and T-Tops. The interior is in very poor condition due to being stored out in the sun. There is NO TITLE so I'm selling it as a parts car only. This car would make a great donor car for a "cloned" 82- 87 carbureted Regal!!!! Almost EVERYTHING you need to convert your 78-88 GM "G-Body" car over to a Turbo-Intercooled GN engine/transmission is there EXCEPT the differential...which has been replaced with a 7.5" unit.

DOES NOT COME WITH RIMS YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES.

MAKE OFFER

VIDEO

GN (2).JPG
GN (3).JPG
GN (4).JPG
GN (5).JPG
GN (7).JPG
GN (15).JPG
GN (16).JPG
GN (17).JPG
GN (25).JPG
GN (26).JPG

Video link doesn't work for me.
Are you looking to sell whole or parting? How is the T-Top area as far as rust, I know someone that may be interested if it is clean.

Bryan

Trying to sell the car whole.

Best offer should be in the rules. It lets the purchaser state his/her own price. Since the purchaser will almost ALWAYS ask the seller for less anyway(even though the the seller states a price) the selling price will still become a "best offer" when all is said and done. ;)

So, since the rules says I have to state a price...it will be $10,500 but I will take less.

Located in New Bern NC

Add a price per rules for the cars for sale section.:)

Thanks Charlie.

Trying to sell the car whole.

Best offer should be in the rules. It lets the purchaser state his/her own price. Since the purchaser will almost ALWAYS ask the seller for less anyway(even though the the seller states a price) the selling price will still become a "best offer" when all is said and done. ;)

So, since the rules says I have to state a price...it will be $10,500 but I will take less.

Located in New Bern NC

Sorry best offer doesn't cut it, all the haggling and low ball BS that goes back and forth is just a waste of time. We have been there and done that and I got tired of 400 PM's a week from guys saying they were insulted with such a low offer etc etc.

Thanks for putting a price, it is appreciated.

I will give you $1000 and come get it. How close are you to the VA line? I'm down near bristol tn.

I'm 6 hours from you in Eastern NC depending on how fast you drive. Unfortunately, I cannot accept offers anymore. Price is $2800.

If your not interested in the car keep you negative comments to yourself.

Attn: TRICKSIXPA If your not intersted in his car please keep your negative comments to yourself. Thanks johndeeregn

Rules stated I had to post a price....so I did. Please don't tell me what price I should put on my items. Thanks.:) Price is $2800....no offers are accepted anymore.

Anyone can come take a look at the car because, personally, I'd NEVER buy a car, even in this condition, without looking at it first.

Turbo1dr,

Now are you seeing why we don't do offers?

Anyone that wants to send him an "offer" do it through PM's please.

This is not an attack on anyone, we have been down this "offer" road a zillion times the last 10 years and all it turns into is a piss fest.

His asking price is $2800, PM him with offers.

I guess because it got lost or the owner gave it to the metal recycling yard when the car was sold to them. Don't know. I never planned to resurrect it again since I was going to use it as a donor vehicle for my 1988 LeSabre T-Type.