WOW......words escape me....

Nice diecast but

Its a gmp drag diecast "custom" plated car. maybe backyard customs work:) believe it or not gmp's factory in china did make 6 REAL prototype gold chrome 1/18 gnx cars years ago for the gmp family!!! try to find a gmp FACTORY made gold gmp gnx:wink: i've seen one:biggrin:

I've never heard of it before but I don't doubt its authenticity. GMP has made many "6-car" runs in 22K before so this one doesn't surprise me.

I know the seller. He sets up at the Spring & Fall E-Town swap meets every year and he does a lot of ebay auctions too.

If there was a scale version of that car, the plug wires would be as thick as garden hoses.

I have bought a couple other Buicks off the seller, and they are pretty sharp customs. Price on this one just seems wild. As long as I have been collecting 1:18 Turbo Buicks (since the first GMP 87 GN), I have never heard of any 22k gold runs from GMP. Interesting.

Gold chrome cars

GMP(the factory in china) has only done a run of (6 or less) gnx in GOLD CHROME:cool: they were sent to gmp as a thank you from the factory and never were sold on any market yet. that being said...these GNX would be the ONLY factory made buick by gmp and the ONLY true GOLD 82-87 buick ever done!!Ted from Epitome could support this i believe:biggrin:

I purchased 2 Buick diecasts from this vendor in the past(convertible&body repair version)-this is not a GMP release(Ted from Epitome..please chime in). The diecast looks lika a GMP Drag version that was stripped to bare metal and plated.