Wow, found 2 cars practically in my back yard!!

Justa6MB

I have been looking for a trunk deck lid for my 80 Sport Coupe - and a friend gave me a tip. I called the guy and dropped by only to find a twin to my car (except color). 1980 Buick Regal Sport Coupe Limited with T-Tops. Trunk deck lid almost perfect - $40. I'm going back there tomorrow to get it and check out a few more parts. But the car is complete except for the T-tops which were smashed apparently and the car got written off. There is also a 78 or 79 turbo car there with T-tops as well again glass. Made my day - he's about 5 miles away!

Went back today and got the rear deck lid and had a gander. The windshield has 2 chips in it, but no cracks. The interiors are pretty bad of coarse. The one has a V8 in it now, but the 6 cylinder appears to be totally stock and complete.

i might be interested in the windshield but what worries me is the price of shipping to norway

80's are quite abundant in Michigan still ... many yards still have them here !
I have a Turbo hood (spare) If you needed one. Bumpers, windshields, are still
available as well.

"just a thought" .......

Hmmm... I thought I replied to this thread but apparently not. I didn't bring it home - but I know where it is. Not a lot of parts on that car I need for now at least.

Yes it still has it, and I think it was in pretty good shape.

Attachments

• IMG_1003.JPG
    IMG_1003.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 121