wow! 10,000 members!

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
well not yet, but either today or tomorrow, we will have 10,000 members on the board. that is about what? 1/5th of the turbo buick community? well, we are getting there :eek: ;)

-Neil

What do we win for being the 10,000th member on the board?? Lifetime membership?;)

Originally posted by BuickGn Boosted
Yeah and if only more of them would support the vendors!:D

I try to support my vendors but no matter how hard I try, the darn thing just WON'T break!!! j/k

huh? i have no problem supporting the vendors...they all have made money off my POS car:D

seems like something always breaks...mr. vince janis is much wealthier after rebuilding my tranny that's for sure!!! but he did a damn good job...my tires chirp on a downshift at WOT at 60 mph...that is insane

10,000 members YEAH :rolleyes:

i dont think there are really 10,000 active members, i wonder how many people have multiple names from loosing their passwords????

this is from the front page-

Most users ever online was 213 on January 31st, 2002 at 03:16 PM.

only 213 members online at one time:confused: :(

you can't count trolls who kept changing their id after being banned and people like me who had to change their id after selling my car, there are far less than 10,000 members, probably less than 5000

this server should automatically delete accounts that have been inactive for like a year or something...or have no posts or whatever...

d0n_3d-
your right-

i think if someone has ZERO posts and has not posted in one full year, then the member should be removed from the 10,000 members-

perhaps there should be a cleanzing of non posting members for a certain amount of time, few years??

too bad there arent more guys here all the time posting, seems odd that the most amount of people were here just near the new years.....

just trying to get a grasp of how many members are really onboard with us seems closer to 213 to me

:(

Originally posted by lp2
We should try to get that up to 231.

TRUE..... SO TRUE....

I wished there were more members, but i know alot of the public dont even know about the board-

i have turbobuick.com on my daily driver and hope everyone sees it

BW

this reply should keep u guys busy yelling at me till vegas comes:p

Im suprised so many old farts with GN's know how to use the computer much less post on a message bord......

i say we just set a date and time and leave the computers on for then!

lets double that 213... that isnt that many at all

if they would make a sticky...
leave turbobuick on at say friday at 2 pm

yes it could work:D

Look at that! Nick is trying to take away my glory by posting a thread like this himself, making it a sticky and then locking it! what a punk! lol, just kidding

-Neil

As you could guess, we have had it ready for longer than your thread!:)

Thanks for the help and "other" input.:cool:

Yeah, this "old fart" just barley knows how to use a computer, but I know a hell of a lot more about how to make a turbo Buick run!:D

So, who was the lucky winner?? We're over 10,000... who was the person?

Originally posted by BuickGn Boosted
Yeah and if only more of them would support the vendors!:D

Bring a Turbo regal parking sign to Vegas and I will buy it.

Originally posted by XxDarkSidexX
Im suprised so many old farts with GN's know how to use the computer much less post on a message bord......

ha, my dad's business entires almost entierly on the computer, but the only thing hen knows how to do on the computer is use that progam. everything else he dosent have a clue about. one time i changed the Home page on IE and he flipped out thinking that the computer was crashing or something.....