Would anyone recommend Kirban's Book

I appreciate all the kind words. writing a book or several books is not an easy task I was fortunate that I did this back when I had between 5 and 7 of them sitting at my home for sale. I would keep folders on my desk for various chapters and add to them at nite....Buick did not make things easy with their various models the biggest issue is it would have been nice had Buick given the Turbo ones a speerate model or VIN number so owners years later could determine how many they made seperate from regular Regals and then in 1987 they threw int he Limited ones the vette owners have it easier down to exact production numbers of options and colors per year all easy to find in their Corvette Black Books....

today especially you can find very little literature on our cars look how tough it is to find a simple original 1987 regal owners manual...they fetch big money. What is nice about a book you get buyers of the book that don't own the car....also zero complaints!

Took over a year to write the 400 page book...drove my wife crazy as although I knew what I wanted to say my grasp of proper english is terrible. She on the other hand knows proper sentence structure. (she was on the honor roll in high school while I was at the other end of the spectrum)

The first book I did is also the biggest book and the one that has sold the best now in its 5th printing.....I got my inspiration to do this book from my Buddies Chuck Roberts and Paul Zazarine that did the GTO restoration book that has been a huge seller to the GTO market for many many years. I also contributed to their book. They had no idea that book they did would become such a huge seller. In that world in 1966 they sold 80,000 GTOs alone so the market share is a lot bigger than the turbo regal market.

thanz to those that have bought any of my books...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

All of Dennis's Books are great and I own several of them plus almost all of his DVDs. Great Info to have if you are a TR owner. Now if I could just convince Dennis, or Richard Clark to come out with a book detailing everything about a factory stock car my collection would be perfect! I also need to try and convince Rick Hunt to publish a ASC/GNX knowledge book!

It's tough a published recently approached me about writing a book on the GN and GNX problem is I get writers block from time to time and its not easy to write hard enough to do every wednesday an inner circle that I do to our customers. I know Richard is extremely busy now with building engines etc.

I always kid him and said too bad we can't bag some 1986-1987 air and sell it to people that have original cars....

Maybe someday.....

I have noticed more and more customers are seeking out original parts its like any other collectible car it goes thru the cycle of being a used car a modified car and as prices rise back to original or mostly original.

Enjoy the ride

denniskirban@yahoo.com

It's tough a published recently approached me about writing a book on the GN and GNX problem is I get writers block from time to time and its not easy to write hard enough to do every wednesday an inner circle that I do to our customers. I know Richard is extremely busy now with building engines etc.

I always kid him and said too bad we can't bag some 1986-1987 air and sell it to people that have original cars....

Maybe someday.....

I have noticed more and more customers are seeking out original parts its like any other collectible car it goes thru the cycle of being a used car a modified car and as prices rise back to original or mostly original.

Enjoy the ride

denniskirban@yahoo.com
Thanks for all the effort that is put out by you and your staff Dennis to keep an ongoing parts supply for us.....I have bought from you several times over the years and always with good results.....Its people like yourself and the other good buick vendors that enable us to be able to enjoy our cars at any level of modification or quality that he or she wants.......with our total production run having been so small its pretty amazing the amount of support and resources that are available to the Turbo Regal owner.....Pretty easy for people to lose perspective on that fact I think.....Mannie Ecker