Worst songs ever

O yeah, Take this.....

I'll see your Mickey and raise you what could quite possibly be one of the worst affronts on mankind in the 20th century. Just thinking of this song makes me want to slam a ball point pen in my ear. It's what I imagine is playing as a damned soul descends into the pits of hell. I give you...the duck...of disco. Please forgive me.

I know it's in bad taste to speak badly of such a talented artist, but I had to....

I'll see your Mickey and raise you what could quite possibly be one of the worst affronts on mankind in the 20th century. Just thinking of this song makes me want to slam a ball point pen in my ear. It's what I imagine is playing as a damned soul descends into the pits of hell. I give you...the duck...of disco. Please forgive me.

Jeez, man! I never laughed so hard in a long time when I read your post!!!You worded it perfect...God , that's funny! My stomach is hurting like hell.:D DiscoDuck!!!!!!

Blue Steel.....'87GN

The worst song ever? Easy "Puff the Magic Dragon" ..........the "Dreidel" song (dreidel dreidal dreidal i shall play) , or anything by Rod Stewart for some reason his songs take my rage to a whole new level?

Ok Rock the Kazbar friggin blows, if you asked me last summer I woulda said hello by Adelle :vomit::D

No lie when the video started playing I almost blew beer out my nose lol

That POS song got "hot rotation" air play on all the top 40 stations in Phoenix for all of spring in 1974. UHHHHG!

My nephew was the producer for the morning drive show on KRIZ-AM back then (not much FM out there in those days) and he HATED the song, but "payola" was still a working entity and the DJ's ruled what went out over the airwaves back then..........

Same bullshit goes on now, but it's corporate exec's getting all that money to force feed us what is now called "music".

Rap is crap, jus' sayin'.

Last edited: