Worlds fastest Syclone 9,84/143,6mph

mrsyclone

Hello

Today I was on a racetrack in Norway. I was invited to participate in a movie about the worlds fastest sreetcars. The film is called "High octane". The release is gonna be in feb. 2005. The filmteam have rented the track for one week. I was there today, and I got the record numbers! I made 4 runs, here are the times:

First run: 60 foot: 1,61 1/4: 10,35 mph: 135,4

Second run: 60 foot: 1,46 1/4 9,87 mph: 140,3

Third run: 60 foot: 1,47 1/4 9,85 mph: 141

Fourth run: 60 foot: 1,45 1/4 9,84 mph: 143,6

The temp. was around 87f.

Thats all today folks. I´m gonna put out some videoshots from the runs, on my webpage soon.

regards Robert

shattered

Congrats on your run, unfortunately it is jeapordy. Look for a new world record run from a mid-west cyclone in the next 30- 60 days. Video to follow.

You must be talking about Mike Bamford's Syclone... With the setup he has I wouldn't be surprised if his AWD Sy needs a parachute!

I hope somebody gets some video of that beast!!!:cool:

:rolleyes:

shattered? what does this have to do with mrsyclone's runs? talk about counting chickens before they hatch...

CONGRADULATIONS ROBERT !!!!

93ty

Son, they have already hatched, Shattered!!!! The vid is just a formality. Shattered!!!

Re: 93ty

Originally posted by twinvette
Son, they have already hatched, Shattered!!!! The vid is just a formality. Shattered!!!

i just checked your profile and previous posts... :eek: you sure know how to type the talk...care to share that video or is it just type, i mean hype?

Bring your 6 banger a little north and I will show you a little hype, I am trying to give props to a fast car, if you don't like it too bad. I like fast vechicles, trucks especially. Save your BS, nobody cares. It is nice to see another fast, I mean fast cyclone, not your 12 second broken down wannabe.

Bring your 6 banger a little north and I will show you a little hype, I am trying to give props to a fast car, if you don't like it too bad. I like fast vechicles, trucks especially. Save your BS, nobody cares. It is nice to see another fast, I mean fast cyclone, not your 12 second broken down wannabe.
First off its Syclone, second show the video with this supposed faster Syclone.

i have a little 6 banger thats actually faster than your fingers on the keyboard....but being the fastest isn't "my" thing....i do however admire and praise "my" people (whether i post about it or not) when they accomplish the world record....whether it be a puny 3.8 buick engine or a scrappy, weak little 4.3...you, on the other hand registered here as "twinvette", and to tell you the truth, i thought you meant "2 vettes in the garage" until you started opening your "fingers" in the kill section saying "you go vette" twin turbo vette.....your right, nobody cares about my bs...thats why i dont really care about posting my response to you, publically....please take my humble advice son, and "grow up".....and if you think that it would make economical sense for me to travel up north to meet up with you to "race", even though i only have a broken 12 second vehicle, i could consider posting this big challenge at syty.net...chances are, that there's a syclone near you that is faster than even your wildest imagination.....again, CONGRATS ROBERT....please go away twin chevette

man, you take pleasure in bringing out the worst in people, vette kid....get a life...did you ever figure that people might actually read your crap? take it easy man....

Twinvette knows what hes talking about. There is one QUICK Syclone here in Michigan. Trust me, I have been in it myself. Definately a LOW 9 sec truck if not faster. Mike is still tweaking it, but hopefully he will get a run in the fall.

See you guys at Woodies,

Tim Hoppenworth
Syclone#1992
Typhoon#2288

BTW: Congrats Mrsyclone (Robert).

Originally posted by Sylcone#1992
Twinvette knows what hes talking about. There is one QUICK Syclone here in Michigan. Trust me, I have been in it myself. Definately a LOW 9 sec truck if not faster. Mike is still tweaking it, but hopefully he will get a run in the fall.

See you guys at Woodies,

Tim Hoppenworth
Syclone#1992
Typhoon#2288

BTW: Congrats Mrsyclone (Robert).

het tim,

i've read all about it on t6p (i think) some time back...i'm just giving twinky some hell like he gives everyone else :cool:

Is the video recent? If so, how is the truck going to pass tech for single digit passes?

Just wondering if a cage was in the works.

I put a 6 point bar in mine and hate it. Should of left it a street vehicle.

Nice truck by the way!!!

Originally posted by top gun
Here is a little peek of the Worlds Fastest Syclone!

I LOVE this video and I love to see competition in our small community...BUT - unless you have proof that you can post at the same time that you say it's the world's fastest, you are going to come off as blowing a lot of hot air. It's bad luck too, might as well paint that truck green.

Congrats to Robert, and I wish Mike the best of luck - his build is very nice.

Tyler
'92 Typhoon
PT67 & Meth addiction

Truck looks decent, what was the major reason to put the radiator in the back and the giant cut out in the bed?

John S

I can't believe you just pulled out the "Drive your _____ (car) to my _____ (city and state) which is _____ thousand miles away" line. Good job on calling out a stock truck, I'm sure you feel much better about yourself now and you can tell your friends all about it.

Broken down? Have you seen the before and after pics? You must have restored nearly 1000 cars from wrecks to showroom condition to be able to look down on Servandos work and call it a 'wannabe.' We should all bow down to your infinite skills and consider ourselves lucky to have been in your e-presence.

What does your car run?

Where is the owner of this truck? I just see alot of people here riding his e-penis.

Tyler
'92 Typhoon
PT67 & Meth addiction

If this much-ballyhooed truck ever makes it down the dragstrip, it better run at least 8s if not 7s the way it's being talked up.. And even if it did run 8s, the people boasting about it still seem quite obnoxious and arrogant.

I would much rather send my respect to Robert who drives to all his races sometimes 600 miles, and has a full street truck with A/C and PUMP GAS (with alcohol inj.), and he's quite humble and decent about it to boot.

badasssy_002.jpg

MVC_004F.jpg

:eek: