Working on a new product! Seat rail extenders.

good idea and all... but $69 for some steel with holes drilled in it and a couple of bolts?
Go ahead and make them yourself then! Got a band saw, drill press, grinder, taps, place to paint. About 90 minutes of time, Go for it!

Oh yeah, forgot about bench belt sander and of course the electricity to run all these gadgets.

Last edited:
Finally got to drive my GN with the brackets installed. What a difference! Nice having some room in there. Funny, when I go to get in the car I just about fall in. Have to get used to the difference.

Finally got to drive my GN with the brackets installed. What a difference! Nice having some room in there. Funny, when I go to get in the car I just about fall in. Have to get used to the difference.
Will you be in BG?? If so can you bring some with you??

Good deal. I see you have already shipped mine. Can't wait to get it install. Again thanks Mark

Mark
I made some similar brackets about 10 yrs ago, I tack welded the bolt in so no mess or fuss,
easier than drill/tap.

Mark, just installed your get back seat back. Man this thing is great!! Unless most people on this forum is five foot nothing, I don't know why you wouldn't sell 100's of these. Great product Mark, thanks

Ray

I love driving my GN now, always bugged me how I sat so close to the steering wheel. Especially in the fall when fall gets here and start wearing a coat.

One question..... Is this only for power seats or will they work with manual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they are on my site.
Just ordered them ... you've got some great products on your site!! I'm new to the GN scene but wanted one since the 80's. Looking to do some suspension, wheels, and exhaust work on it if I can find a reputable mechanic in Central Florida that KNOWS these cars. Thanks for the Get Back Seat brackets and I look forward to buying alot more of your products soon.

I put a set in my car a few months ago.... What a difference they make. Great product from a great vendor!