Won't start when hot!

10secregal

Hi All,
I have a stage 2 with the old fel pro (FAST) system. Anyway the problem is my car started to misfire and backfire under boost and would not start when it got warmed up. I changed the crank sensor, no difference. I changed the ignition module and coil pack, now it runs good with no backfire, but still does not start when it gets hot. Any ideas? Also when I'm monitoring with the lap top, after it is warmed up and try to crank it up, no RPM's display in C-Com software. Thanks in advance guys.

Hi All,
I have a stage 2 with the old fel pro (FAST) system. Anyway the problem is my car started to misfire and backfire under boost and would not start when it got warmed up. I changed the crank sensor, no difference. I changed the ignition module and coil pack, now it runs good with no backfire, but still does not start when it gets hot. Any ideas? Also when I'm monitoring with the lap top, after it is warmed up and try to crank it up, no RPM's display in C-Com software. Thanks in advance guys.

Here is a few ideas to check..Test your electronic parts(computer,fuse box,relays,sensors), ground wires and any wires close to exhaust also any wires with fusable links..I use my ohm meter to check all my wires in wire harness and even injector ohms..cam sensor and reset timing and install cam sensor again..One problem I found was starter solenoid wire was shorting out on starter causing car to cut off and have a hard start..hope this helps