WIZZARD6 stole my money

Deal was supposed to be for a turbo just rebuilt by Precision. Sent a turbo with a broken shaft, wrong housing, unusable piece of ****. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this BUTTCLOWN!!!!!!!!!:mad:

PayPal. I requested a refund and he refused. So i escalated to a claim. Turbo is useless, Wouldn't answer my emails, etc.... I'm so pissed.

porsches4lunch, The wizzard was kind enouigh to visit this site today at 5:40pm. Did he reach out to you? If not, I'd be flying out there (Denver)to track down enough information on that guy and file a claim against him asap. I don't know how much money you've lost but if he doesn't respond in some form or fashion soon, I'd start looking at going after him. Man that kind of stuff is upsetting. Good luck to you and keep us posted.

Here is his shipping info. This is in case others are being approached.

SHINGTONRALPH WA
20141 E 43RD PLACE
DENVER, CO 80249
United States

Damn holmes sorry to hear of this hope it works out..Thats y i either deal with well known members or in person especially if its over $200...

Geez, you can't fart in that neighborhood without someone smelling it. House lost half it's value too, maybe that's why he has to rip people off.:rolleyes:

if your in bridgeport YES! we both somebody who can't give "her" house away

Lol. That pic was not in an area like Bridgeport. Not even close and likely 80 years newer. Note the mill rate in Bridgeport. Its ridiculous and they screw small businesses even harder. You would have to be f'in crazy to buy a house in that chit hole city.