wish i was in the GN when i raced that VIPER

fighterjet gn

I bracket race on weekends with my 01 SS cause its more consistent than the GN, ( the GN wont stick to its dial in, it loves to break out ),during time trials i ended up with this blue viper and my first time ever racin a viper, the ss hung with the viper for a few, my 2.101 60 ft. to his 2.176 and then it was all over, that viper pulled away and ran a 12.76@114 to my 13.74@ 101,(we're at 2200 ft elev. & 90 degree heat) when i got back to the pits, my wife says; i hated you had to race that viper, i knew you were goin to lose, i told her im not a sore loser & if i was in the gn i would of got him or it would of been a closer race. i explained to her that any car could get beat at the track including vipers, some gn's beat them and give em migrain headaches some dont, i then told her how the gn would of killed it coming out the hole, and how my gn cuts 1.7 and 1.8 60 ft. times and this viper cutting these 2.1s, the outcome would of been a whole lot different, this is 1 time how i wish i had the gn out instead of the ss. action speaks louder than words, im bringing the gn out. my mods: 9inch 3000 stall/shift kit & trans brake, ta61, 009's, precision front mont, headers, MT et streets, stock rear end, heads untouched.

Your GN should be every bit as consistent as the SS. Take the drag car (GN) to the track and leave the street car at home next time