Wiring problem,hookup

Martin U

Hello all,
Somewhere along the line I lost track of these two wires, one red one green. They come from a junction in the main loom. some what near and between the coilpack and water pump.
I have been trying to dress up all the wiring when I put this engine back in. So far the engine will turn over but not start. I only tried long enough to get oil pressure on the gauge. I THINK I have the rest of the wires correct. I'll be able the know more when I find a home for these.
Also how do I run the fuel pump from the pigtail in engine bay to drain tank for new fuel.
here are some pic's.
Thanks,
Mart

Attachments

• DSC_0895.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 131
  • DSC_0893.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 133
  • DSC_0898.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 120
I've had my loom apart & those don't look familiar. Also those are not GM colors so it might go to an added accessory

Hello all,
Somewhere along the line I lost track of these two wires, one red one green. They come from a junction in the main loom. some what near and between the coilpack and water pump.
I have been trying to dress up all the wiring when I put this engine back in. So far the engine will turn over but not start. I only tried long enough to get oil pressure on the gauge. I THINK I have the rest of the wires correct. I'll be able the know more when I find a home for these.
Also how do I run the fuel pump from the pigtail in engine bay to drain tank for new fuel.
here are some pic's.
Thanks,
Mart
You need to clearance the wire harness from the p/s belt also the gray single wire near the oil dipstick is the fuel pump wire that you put 12 volt to kick on the pump this is how you can pump your race gas into gas can for next trip to the track. John

OK thanks. I just have the wires laying out to Figger out what they do. I'll get them all tucked away before I'm done. trying to clean up the wiring is how I got myself into this.
Mart