wiring harness

Dustin27987

Where is the best place to get a new wiring harness for and 87 turbo regal, or does anyone have a nice used on for sale? Also, where might i be able to find a wiring diagram for the car, both for the engine and the interior wiring diagram.

Caspers Electronics is the best source for all of that.

Caspers unless ya want a 20 year old harness .. Ya I have them BUT if you can afford new than do that !!!! Casper's is a very nice piece !!!! :cool:

does anyone have their contact number, i just searched their site on it doesnt have there contact number:confused:

I have a Casper's that I'll let go cheap, couple wire ends missing use your connectors and off you go.

Caspers

The harness aint cheap (around 700) but when U see it U will know why. Can't wait to get mine in and not have to worry about mystery wiring issues.

The harness aint cheap (around 700) but when U see it U will know why. Can't wait to get mine in and not have to worry about mystery wiring issues.

yeah i spoke with them about 2hrs ago and its gonna run 700, they were very helpfull and ill be buying my harness threw them in a couple months. thanks for the number grumpy:biggrin: