wipers not working

no-nos

as it reads the windshield wiper does not work, I checked the fuse under the dash, and its good, is there another fuse or relay ? I don't know about? really need to get this fixed, the buick is normally parked but my other car is down right now, any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

You getting power to the wiper motor? Did they just all the sudden stop working? Does the multi function switch feel loose?

Could be a connector from the fuse panel to the switch but doubtful, there is one however.

Could be the switch itself (stalk).

Could be the wiper cover, or mechanical park contact.

Are they stuck in the park position?

There's a circuit breaker in the motor as well I forgot about that contact point. :eek:

Lol....you and I are going back and forth and we havent any input from "no-nos" at this point....:D

sorry guys, I was on for 12 hr shifts , yes they are delay wipers, yes all of a sudden stop working, I checked the fuse, and yes it is stuck in the up position. again my apologies guys

I will open it up and check the circuit breaker in the motor, tomorrow. never new it had one. thanks qwikstop and salvage
really appreciate the feedback.

If stuck in the "up" position for more than 4 hours seek medical help.... :eek:

Try putting the IGN key to the RUN position and wiggle the wiper arm with the stalk switch in the OFF position.

It seems the park contacts are not working properly and may be oxidized, I believe they are mechanical from the cover arm pushing on the relay contacts until the park position is met, then the contacts open when the arm inside the cover moves to a notch position.

Once parked they may start working again.

Never fails , every time I go work on the. Car it starts to rain :(

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app