Windows tablet

hottrawd

Is anyone running a Windows 8 or RT tablet with powerlogger? My laptop has about given up and I'm wanting to replace it with a tablet I can use with powerlogger though. I'd prefer the cheaper windows RT tablet but not sure it can run powerlogger, I feel fairly sure the Windows 8 tablet can.

I am actually looking at a Acer W3-810 windows 8 tablet to use with the power logger. It has full windows 8 and a USB port so it should work. The only issues I can see is the 1280x800 screen may not fit the PL interface and the screen is pretty bad compared to other tablets.

There are other 8" windows 8 tablets coming this year though.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ended up picking up a acer w3-810 from Office Depot today. The 64gb version was down to $349 on sale (32 was 299). The pl app runs on it but I still need to get an adapter to go from micro USB to the regular size one.

Would be nice to have the ui blown up more though.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1374040806.763477.jpg

TTT.

I'm bumping this up b/c I am replacing Direct Scan with PL and I don't want to use my new $2k laptop to operate it for very long. I don't know much about computers so I'm hoping that someone has found a tablet that works with PL..? I'd like something under $200 (if possible) with a 10" screen so if anyone is already using something, don't be shy. Fill us in on what you found that works..

tia
ks

Ended up picking up a acer w3-810 from Office Depot today. The 64gb version was down to $349 on sale (32 was 299). The pl app runs on it but I still need to get an adapter to go from micro USB to the regular size one.

Would be nice to have the ui blown up more though.

View attachment 195129

did you get it all running?

edit, nevermind I see the other thread. So, is everything still running well?

Bob

did you get it all running?

edit, nevermind I see the other thread. So, is everything still running well?

Bob

I ended up returning the 8" tablet for a 11.6" (1368x768 resolution) tablet and it was pretty usable as is. I haven't had a chance to play with it much. Having bigger tabs on the side would make it a bit easier to navigate.

I ended up returning the 8" tablet for a 11.6" (1368x768 resolution) tablet and it was pretty usable as is. I haven't had a chance to play with it much. Having bigger tabs on the side would make it a bit easier to navigate.

Could you give an update on this? any issues so far and what model tablet are you using?

Just got a asus T100
I have not loged yet(brocke the car)
Works ok screen a little small even at 125+ setting
Can you we get the program to go full screen?

what is the resolution?

it seems that a few years ago I was making it smaller for the netbooks......

the graphic library I use does not automatically resize, so I need to stretch everything by hand and compile a new version.

I will do that sometime this spring.

bob

It's 1368X768
I changed it to 600X800 is bigger but strange
Your Plc.ina has no place to adjust
Patently waiting for your new