win a prize

newhotair

got my turbo redone a few months ago and then i had a intercooler put on so they had to reclock the turbo now i see that it is spitting oil out is there there a seal between the oil return line and the turbo what do i need to do

kinda of lost what your asking. Yes there is a gasket between the turbo and oil return line. you can get them from most any vendor like

RJCRacing. Performance Products for Turbo Buicks
GBodyParts.com Online
Kirban Performance - Buick Grand National Parts, T-Type, Turbo T, GNX Parts, Chevrolet Chevy Corvette Parts, Ford Mustang Parts, Pontiac GTO Parts www.kirbanperformance.com

almost every vendor carrys them.

i like to put alittle rtv on both sides when i put it toghter and tighten them up. should have no leaks. i like to use "right stuff" for the sealant

i got the gasket for my oil drain tube from the local NAPA- it's an EGR gasket for something else and cost about $1.
it was hanging on the pegboard behind the counter- i just took the tube up there and matched it up.

I had the same idea with the EGR gasket, should be off a ford I believe. I changed my mind tho, seemed to hard of a seal, no flex. Your best best is to get the right one or buy a gasket roll, about 3 bucks. Simple razor/scissors, pen, outline or general Idea of what you need, you can whip up a gasket for anything.

post some pictures on your setup and some of the oil spills. If it was clocked with the center(CHRA) having drain pipe angle wrong, it could be the cause of the oil.

A little RTV like suggest above is best also with most gaskets.

Had a leak that I thought was a rear main seal. Ended up being the turbo oil drain. I went through 2 gaskets then ended up smearing some RTV it on the 3rd time and that worked.