Wilson TB Clearance

If that elbow is the same height as the PTE , yes it will with no issues. I run a victor E with 1in space and have plenty of clearance.

If that elbow is the same height as the PTE , yes it will with no issues. I run a victor E with 1in space and have plenty of clearance.

Louie not sure if it's the same height as a PTE elbow . from what Ive been able to gather it is 6" high . Thanks .

maybe it's the pic . But the Wilson looks higher IMO . The base on the Wilson looks thicker .

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 291
  • newbuild031.jpg
    newbuild031.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 309
My PTE has the thick base also, not that thin one. Im confident that you will have clearance.

My PTE has the thick base also, not that thin one. Im confident that you will have clearance.

wow..I'm actually amazed one of those elbows with a 1" spacer would fit under the hood . :) Thanks for the info Louie . :)

I have the thick based PTE with a 1/2 spacer on a victor jr with plenty of room. I'm using a front mount I/C so the pipe going into the intake is close to the hood with about 1/4'' space.

I see that the Precision Intake Elbow comes in a 90 degree and 100 degree . what is the advantage between the two ?

PEP023-1006 - 90 degree (Forward)

PEP023-1005 - 100 degree (Forward)

The 100 degree angles the t-body down another 10 degress from the 90 degree one. I run the 100 degree one, for hood clearance reasons. I believe most people use that one

Mine is a 100 deg also. But that doesnt change the overall height of either elbow.
Something I should mention, mine is a side facing unit. I have to use the one inch spacer, otherwise the IAC adapter with not clear the fuel rail.