Willow Springs Summer Drag Racing

GNBUICK87

71ef1e7e0b3a402812579a6b9a759d0a.jpg

All Drag Racing events with exception of the november date have starting times as follows.

Registration starts @ 6:00 p.m.

Racing starts @ 7:00 p.m.

Racing stops @ 11:00 p.m.

2015 Drag Racing Schedule

June 6
June 27
July 11
July 25
Aug 8
Sept 5
Sept 19
Oct 17
November 28- Turkey Sandwich Nationals (Day race) 10:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m.

Drag Racing Requirements:

- No Convertibles w/o roll over protection
- No Motorcycles
- DOT or SNELL approved helmet- limited number of rental helmets available
- Minor must have parent or guardian present the first time
- $10 entry fee (does not cover admission price)

General Admission

$10.00 for Adults
Kids 10 and under are free

For more information call 661-256-6666

Last edited:
It is 1000 ft. ,300 short of the 1/4. I was told they did this because the insurance cost 5 x's as much for the full quarter mile

I have gone to many of these the track sucks as it isn't prepped for drag but it is something . I live 30min from here and am just happy I have somewhere to race

I have gone to many of these the track sucks as it isn't prepped for drag but it is something . I live 30min from here and am just happy I have somewhere to race

Dank, where do you live? i'm about 30 min from willow also, my son and i take his 350z there for track days never don't the drag racing watched it once tho. theres a few buicks in the AV.
dale

I'm in Palmdale off 30th west and O . There is another guy skip out here as well

yup i know Skip, good guy won't a lot of prizes at bates. let me know next time you go to willow.
dale

U should bring the buick by sometime . I got a lot of buick stuff I could show u . I'm out of town for work I should be back in acouple weeks .

i could stop by someime, buick needs to be finished tore it down a few yrs ago to fix rust remove a sunroof and other stuff. slowly getting it back together when have time from work and school. hit me up when you get back.
dale