Willing to trade very NICE rare bass guitar for Heads, intake, roller cam, or DRs...

muddin'metal

I have a very rare, power beast of a bass. It is a Vince Hornsby Signature model Les Paul Bass (the guy from Sevendust)... Absolutely loaded with hot rodded features, and quite possibly one of the best looking axes ever... Here are details Buy Epiphone Vince Hornsby Signature Les Paul Custom Bass | Vault | Musician's Friend This is a very valuable instrument... I would be interested in trading for a high end set of stage one heads (champion, M&A, esp cnc, ta, or very professionally ported 8445s), a champion intake and fuel rail, a full roller cam set up (springs, retainers, cam, lifters, etc.), a 70mm+ throttle body and plenum, or a set of 275/295 drs for a 15in rim... Any and all decent offers in full or partial would be considered and also willing to give some boot...

I have a nice set of stage2 heads and BMS intake-comes complete with 2.08 intakes & 1.65 exh valves, springs, retainers, roller rockers, -T&Ds,valve covers litters and pushrods-matt 347 680 8642let me know if interested.