will i pass emissions w/ a thrasher 92 chip and good cat

jetmech

Will i pass w/ this set up. I need to go in june . My cars setup is in my sig. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Rich

Thrasher idles in open loop, so probably not. Scott Simpson (Scott231) can burn you an emissions chip for $15. No worries, then.

yes dont mess with it... have scott burn your chip. he burnt me a blue top smog chip and i passed with flying colors on AZ IM240 test

thanks agian scott

Dathan

Originally posted by jetmech
Will i pass w/ this set up. I need to go in june . My cars setup is in my sig. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Rich

Hey can I borrow that chip when your done with it. :D I'll only need it for a few hours.

I have noticed that the stock chip and injectors are rather lean. If you notice that the HCs are up, COs are really low, CO2 is below 12% and there is more than .04% O2, then an adjustable FPR or 237 FPR may help. But as posted above, you probably won't pass with a Thrasher chip.

Thanks guys for the help, My buddy still has an original stock chip and i'm going w/ that one. If i dont pass i will contact scott and get the emmisions chip. Sorry 442 , unless i fail w/ the stock chip.
BTW what is a good fp for the test.