Wifes is taking my 4 kids and leaving me. Must sell 86 Gn with Astroroof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well so far I've had several ladies try to get rid of my personal items and so far it hasn't happened.;) I agree that 12 years is a long time to be together these days and you've got 4 kids to consider here, but to be honest with you if you sell the car like this she's still gonna leave you and then really screw you over.:mad:

Seen this in person with several of my friends over the years so far. One of them has even admitted to me that he was on prescriptions for an ulcer as well as depression stuff before the divorce. Now that he's been divorced he's not on any prescriptions at all but he did loose his family's 350 acre farm/ranch.:( I've also got another friend that was having issues with his wife and his hobby. He's been a tech almost as long as I have and he had a really nice rustang that he'd drag on the weekends. His wife decided that he needed to get something more "family freindly" so he traded it for a party barge that everyone could enjoy. Well....he caught her in bed with someone else and took the kids. Her response was to get time with the kids and try to kill them. No, I'm not kidding here! He's got 1 daughter left and she will never see the light of day as a free woman ever again. No matter what you think you can do she will NEVER be happy with what you do so do yourself a favor and keep the car and get rid of the bitch!

From one Soldier to another, "what makes a great man, is a great woman by his side". I been through 4 deployments, and my wife has been there for all four. (Not married on the first two deployments). I have told her not to wait and continue with her life, but she waited. Those images from over there, will always be there, and to try to suppress them is even harder. A woman needs to understand what she gets into when she's involved in a relationship with a Solider and a Police Officer, brother, I'm both......and I always told my wife, when you want to leave me, let me know and I will leave you everything except my 2 GNs and my clothes. If a woman loves you, she loves and accepts everything about you, to include your "GN passion". Otherwise, it will never stop for you to try and show her how much you care for her. A true woman will never ask you to give up something you love, only to show it in different ways. I asked my wife when I returned from my last deployment if she wanted me to quit the military, and she stated "How can I ask you to give up something you love". That's when I asked her to marry me.....still strong after 7 years......and 19 years in the Military. You have to ask yourself, do you really want to be with someone that doesn't want to be with you any longer? The car is not the issue,.......it's something else.

The two hardest thing any Soldier goes through with changes, Acceptence & Moving on.
I hope it works out with whatever your decision will be.

Good Luck and Godspeed.

SFC W.S.
US Army Reserve

From one Soldier to another, "what makes a great man, is a great woman by his side". I been through 4 deployments, and my wife has been there for all four. (Not married on the first two deployments). I have told her not to wait and continue with her life, but she waited. Those images from over there, will always be there, and to try to suppress them is even harder. A woman needs to understand what she gets into when she's involved in a relationship with a Solider and a Police Officer, brother, I'm both......and I always told my wife, when you want to leave me, let me know and I will leave you everything except my 2 GNs and my clothes. If a woman loves you, she loves and accepts everything about you, to include your "GN passion". Otherwise, it will never stop for you to try and show her how much you care for her. A true woman will never ask you to give up something you love, only to show it in different ways. I asked my wife when I returned from my last deployment if she wanted me to quit the military, and she stated "How can I ask you to give up something you love". That's when I asked her to marry me.....still strong after 7 years......and 19 years in the Military. You have to ask yourself, do you really want to be with someone that doesn't want to be with you any longer? The car is not the issue,.......it's something else.

The two hardest thing any Soldier goes through with changes, Acceptence & Moving on.

Good Luck and Godspeed.

SFC W.S.
US Army Reserve
HOORAH!!!! Stay safe my brother.:cool:

Def be in my prayers brother!

Good Luck and Godspeed.

SFC W.S.
US Army Reserve

Godspeed to you S F C! It's the diamond I always looked up to in your crest . ;)

^Exactly. She isn't leaving you over a car. It's just an excuse. Don't be surprised to learn there is someone else in the picture, which you need to play detective and find out. Keep the car. If she realizes what she's throwing away and comes back and you work everything out, that would be great. If not and you keep it, your kids are the only ones that matter at that point and they will look forward to riding in dad's black car every weekend when you get custody and get her for desertion when she just picks up and leaves. I know it's hard, but now is the time to keep your cool and log every thing she says and does just in case things do end up going sour.

Thanks for all the support and advice.

She got some issues from her past to deal with; Dad and 3 brother kill in plane crash Thanksgiving day in 1981. That and her mother was married 6 times before this current one. Her stepdad was a tyrant and when she joined the army, her recruiter sexually assault her. So, lots of baggage.

But like I said, I know it's partly my fault for not getting help until she pulled the pin. But, I guess I was medicated to the point, I didn't think anything was wrong or cared or figured she didn't know what she was talking about. Looking back down the last couple of days, I now see I wasn't the best husband or father.

But now I'm trying to do what right. Need to get right with Jesus, myself, and the wife/kids. Right now the GN and my guns are a distraction. Yeah, selling some guns to. Hit a PM to me and I'll tell you what I got.

Anyways,
Been an uneasy calm. Almost like we're roommate instead of married. Hasn't mention anything else about filing since the original bombshell so I don't know. Possibly she looking a way out of the divorce talk while trying to save face. Hoping it's just mid-life crisis. Anyways, I answered all calls and most e-mail. Guy name Nick came by and dropped a deposit on the car. Suppose to do the transfer Wed.

Guys at work call me a 50's dad. Work my ass off for the family and let the wife stay at home a raise the kids. I don't think anything is going on as she is with the kids for the better part of the entire day. Could be a Facebook fling but I think we still have that trust about creeping. She stated in the past during the happier times, the worst sin anyone can commit is cheating on a spouse. So I got to believe that this situation is she feels hurt I let her down by not getting help until now and its her unresolved past / mid-life thing.

Don't know if it's wrong or right but GOD know I still love her.

hi i'm interested in the car i'm from pittsburgh as well i would like to take a look at it i have cash in hand i feel for you i'm going through the same thing as well i'm new to this site so i don't know how to get ahold of you so you can call me 412-973-6974 thanks harold

Hey all.

Car was sold yesterday.

I got what I was asking and it went to a good home. Guy that bought it is a Fed for Border Patrol. Bitter sweet day.

As far as the homefront, things have calm down. Not out of the woods yet but things are looking up a bit. She was talked about getting new front porch furniture and I mentioned why are we doing this, if you're leaving. She replied, "Well, I'm still here" and I stated back, "Are you staying??", and she said, "Well if we're spending money on furniture, I not leaving yet"

Now for her to say that, this is a really good sign. Not expecting miracles this early but just taking one day at a time.

Just keep me in your prayers.

[quote="jj86gn, post: 3061179, member: 7502] "Well if we're spending money on furniture, I not leaving yet"

Now for her to say that, this is a really good sign. Not expecting miracles this early but just taking one day at a time.

Just keep me in your prayers.[/quote]
Please understand that I'm not being mean here.:oops: She didn't say a damn thing about not leaving at all but "yet" which means that she's still about to run out the door. I really hope this works out but from what you've said and what you've said she's been saying I give it a few months before she makes another demand, you do it, then she splits.:(

Sorry..............but go ahead and buy that furniture for the front porch.It will be your first sign that when the furniture is gone from the porch,you can bet ur azz when you open the front door from a hard days work,, the rest of the house is empty..man up..... shaking my head

Status
Not open for further replies.