wife mad at website

robztheman

My wife is mad at this website because i am to busy with it to have sex with her. this is a wonderful place.

Yeah, but if you have 2 screens up at once, you can have this site and some online by your self sex all at the same time:eek:

BW

Robzthedivorcedman??

Rob- Pay attention to your wife or else you'll be in the doghouse and then in the poorhouse.

RobZTheDivorcedman if you pay too much attention to this forum and not your broad (slang for wife)

to busy with it to have sex
Are you on drugs or do you have low testosterone levels? Did she cut your balls off or something? Something isnt right here. A lot of guys on here wish they could say they had that problem.

I wife likes the website because of the same reason your wife hates it!

What ever you do don't give out your address.......:biggrin:

But on the other hand its one way to get some help with the GN J/J......:)

I am on here because my wife is too busy watching TV or sleeping to have sex with me!!!

My wife only hates it because I get on here and buy 2-$3,000 worth of USED parts all the time she says its nuts. Well I could be a crack addict instead and save money but its not as much fun. Besides I had alot of sex with her in the past thats how I wound up married with kids . I guess I was hitting it right:biggrin: Now thats old news Time for some strange :eek: :eek: Parts combos that is :D

Cant you just set a laptop on her back?

Why drop the money on a laptop, I just use the regular desktop PC...:biggrin: Made her a bit happier when I got rid of the old 19" monitor and got a flat screen...;)