Wide band

chadswe4

Looking to buy a NGK Powerdex AFX or PLX SM-AFR wide band. Does anybody know witch one of our Buick vendors sells eather one of these.
Thanks
Chad

I do know know of any Buick vendors that sells them but some may , I got my PLX SM-AFR wide band sensor from their web site

Last edited:
I don't believe the vendors sell either one. Most of the vendors seem to prefer that piece of crap LC1 system.
You might try poking around on amazon and see how the PLX or AFX look.

I'm prolly the only guy on the planet that still has my original LC-1. The sensor has been replaced but my controller is still original. I have it under my counsel inside the car. I think the biggest problem that gave the LC-1's a bad rap was pore location. Allot of peeps put them under the hood. Under the coil pack / module was the worst place and that's where most ended up. From there they went in the garbage.

The LC-1 has the wider range than both units listed above.

The MTX-L is another option with a wider range and has the controller built into the gauge.

Most will argue you would ever need to read below or above the range of the the others.

Rick

I can't imagine why anybody would need to read richer than 10 or leaner than 20, but hey, what do I know.

PLX all the way !!!! Very easy to install with no calibration and just plain works (y)