Why I won't be going to a SoCal Buick event again any time soon

WOW! Is this still a Buick site? Anyone?

Well then, what did I miss out on at the pizza joint?

what is going on in that picture that is so bad? is it because all those guys are leaning on that car?

WOW! Is this still a Buick site? Anyone?

Well then, what did I miss out on at the pizza joint?

A fender got gouged by some twit who most likelt didnt even know they did it.

Nobody saw who, but I bet if they did the drama there would have been spectacular.

one day my car will be show quality and if i see a crowd leaning and drooling on my fenders i would be raising hell not taking pictures of it.

Get a E55..

I recommend getting the S55 as apposed to the E55. Both are awesome cars but when you through a passenger in the backseat, the S55 will be well worth the money.:D But drive both and see which one you like best! The S55 will be a few tenths slower but you cant even tell!........ save yourself some money though, before you buy any Mercedes, have it inspected by an independant tech! :biggrin:

Thanks man! See I am not the only one that see's this. That was a doozie btw:biggrin:

yeaaa get your backup from someone in ATL, dam 45 posts too nice one!

And btw my DIY parts work great thanks for sharing, my PSIC is awsome and my $7 boost controller works perfect!:biggrin: Insult the DIY'er:confused: what class. This from the owner of a forum..... Keep flexing it really makes you look big and tuff online. I will post my fast data logs so you can read for yourself, if i dont get edited out for doing that too, but idont know what the rules are here anymore, it seems they change everyday.

even though you keep pushing and wanting to start something like a girly online fight and I for one dont get off on it, so you can keep instigating a negative response from me all you want. But really could care less about someone like you who has more admin power and a bigger wallet then me rofl. I just laugh at how you run program, you can't monopolize everything and my mouth and tail arn't for sale. And my speech is my choice, and thats my right. So to me, Your just flexing and its so dam cute im going to hurl.

if i have broken a forum rule pm me, email me, call me

Ive posted my cell in numerous threads, got a real problem hit me up; I'd love to talk about it, seriously.

A fender got gouged by some twit who most likelt didnt even know they did it.

Nobody saw who, but I bet if they did the drama there would have been spectacular.

spectacular? not really, we are just people and chit does happens man. People would have reacted just as when everyone elses fender get dented. What do think would happen, a noise breaking fight, come on get real. All the drama is online, @ the meet there was no drama at all, come home and bam drama drama drama. Why cant everyone act normal about it. Fess up and pay for the dam thing to get fixed already!

Sorry to hear about it, that along with this lame online drama from people not even living in the so cal area was never the intention of this PIZZA MEET!!!!!

Mark (XxDarkSidexX): I really don't know why Shane has put up with all of your insults without banning you, but I don't think that Jay will tolerate this. I suggest that you reconsider your position & attitude regarding your membership prividges. All Shane has asked for is that you quit bashing TB.com. It seems to me that his request is more than fair.

All,

First, I want to apologize to everyone & the moderators for blowing my stack as I did. In addition to the stress of being layed off, finding a new job, starting a new job (I'm on my third week), and a hectic music rehearsal schedule, my personal life isn't going well at all to the point where my living situation might change, and that's all I want to say about that. Right now my GN is sitting tucked away in a storage unit, and I am the closest I have ever been to selling it in the 14 years I have owned it. Sure, I'll keep the Limited; as for the GN...I'm not so attached to it as I once was.

That said, I haven't read all the posts, as I know from the outset I was wrong. I just received a PM from Brent/Underboost informing me that the vehicle being leaned on isn't mine, but someone else's. Before passing judgement, please bear in mind that my light blue Limited was parked in the same parking spot as in the photo on Page 1, and what are the odds that another light blue T-Type would come to the pizza hangout after I'd already left, and take its place? With the hood up I couldn't see the windshield trim, and with the folks standing in front of the car the grille doesn't stand out well to my tired eyes. Then there was the mystery gash on the fender, right where one of those persons is standing.

Again, my apologies to everyone for making an incorrect assumption; I was wrong. My thanks to Brent for letting me know!!

Mark (XxDarkSidexX): I really don't know why Shane has put up with all of your insults without banning you, but I don't think that Jay will tolerate this. I suggest that you reconsider your position & attitude regarding your membership prividges. All Shane has asked for is that you quit bashing TB.com. It seems to me that his request is more than fair.

shane shall get his wish, that is fair. Im still disappointed, but so is he so i guess its fair. After the phone conversation it seems there a good reason why your admin. At least we aggree it needs to stop.

XxDarksidexX

Thanks, Mark, much appreciated. It is Shane's board and he works damn hard to keep us happy.

i was at bob's in the valley leaning on this el camino, putting my greasy hands on the fenders while checking out the turbo six underhood. then some white boy starts yelling-"hey get your d-ck beaters off my elky!".

i'm still looking for that guy.

Well seeing as a S65 is way more expensive overall, the S55 would be a better deal. I mean can you picture yourself driving a V12 all day as a daily driver? Especially with gas prices through the roof! Hell might as well get the damb SLR! 8 MPG and your set!

An S65 is so far out of my league that I can't even find one in my dreams.
I can find a S55 in my dreams, though. And maybe an E55, but I prefer to dream big, so it would have to be the S55, '04-'05, maybe. I am sure that Brent's pocket change would pretty much cover a new S55 with ease. I want another '87 turboBuick maybe? Much cheaper. I wanted Billy Anderson's personal Gn Stage 1 that just sold very bad, just was too cheap to do the buy it now at 27K. I had almost talked myself into it, too.

I don't know what all this drama is about but for the record i have not been really active on the boards because i have been very busy. RJC is still a participating member of the sight and in no way feels that we have been slighted by the sight or any of the sights for that matter.

Between trying to keep up with the unique parts that we manufacture to developing and testing new parts and ideas i do not have time to get involved in all of the drama that the net has to offer. please if there is an issue that needs my attention shoot me an e-mail because i probably do not know of the issue.

thanks all and peace...