Why I won't be going to a SoCal Buick event again any time soon

Drip Pan

Every Buick needs one!
Can anyone tell me what's wrong in the photo below that was taken at Saturday's pizza event? Here's a hint: it's a cardinal sin to do this to someone else's car, and I came home with a gouge on the top of my DS fender paint that wasn't there when I arrived!! :mad:

Unless given the OK, KEEP YOUR ****ING HANDS OFF IT!!!

Attachments

• IMG00180.jpg
    IMG00180.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 449
Yeah,

Too many fat chicks at that event. Where are the umbrella girls and bikini's?

F you F'er.. i hope i run into one day.. but i guess you will stay behind the key board...

go ahead and ban me for this reply..

F you F'er.. i hope i run into one day.. but i guess you will stay behind the key board...

go ahead and ban me for this reply..

Whoops, my bad. I thought you were being sarcastic, so I replied in the same. I appologize, it was not my intention to make any actual remarks towards real life family members.

Darn this internet, can never read a poker face over the net.

Edit: Plz do not take any repercussions against Nordy Racer over my post. I deserved it and not him.

Whoops, my bad. I thought you were being sarcastic, so I replied in the same. I appologize, it was not my intention to make any actual remarks towards real life family members.

Darn this internet, can never read a poker face over the net.

Edit: Plz do not take any repercussions against Nordy Racer over my post. I deserved it and not him.

your new to the section, who are you?

Can anyone tell me what's wrong in the photo below that was taken at Saturday's pizza event? Here's a hint: it's a cardinal sin to do this to someone else's car, and I came home with a gouge on the top of my DS fender paint that wasn't there when I arrived!! :mad:

Unless given the OK, KEEP YOUR ****ING HANDS OFF IT!!!

Drip Pan,

Sorry to hear about this. The sad part is most likely the individual that caused the damage is not going to fess up to the damage...Which sucks because you (drip pan) have done nothing wrong but support TB owners and has helped out anybody who has expressed an interest in these damn cars.

So in short, THANKS a bunch to the individual who caused damage to drip pans car, and can not own up to their mistake.

ALSO...

Bonzai said:
Yeah,

Too many fat chicks at that event. Where are the umbrella girls and bikini's?

Look, I don’t know who you are, but looking at your posts you look new to the site and maybe even to Turbo Buicks...I could be wrong.

If you are new or even if you have owned these cars before and are just new the community it may be a good idea to get to know people before making remarks about people at an event...cause in this case it affected a member and frankly insulted them.

Some of us have significant others and some don’t, some have children and some don’t . . .It maybe best to leave comments to your self.

You maybe sorry, but your first impression to Nordy is not a good one, and even know you feel bad, I doubt he is going to respond back to you.

Drip Pan... I'm truely sorry on what happen to your car.. Hopefully you will come back out for the car show..

mike

Mike

I have seen your BETTER HALF and shes very nice, so why is she hanging with you??? LOL LOL :eek:

I don't think bonzai meant any harm, , and no reason for you to get all worked up, heck, look at all the remarks I get ! (some VERY complimentary, I might add :eek: :confused: )
congrats on the speed last thurs, see I told you a 9 sec run was just around the corner!

that is ONE thing you never do is make negitive comments about a family member.. you can joke all you want on what i look like but once you cross the line about my wife or any other family member i WILL NEVER forget it. ((Bonzai yes i got you PM.))

Thanks cruz.. yea the speed was great and that wasn't even me hitting my shift points or at 30psi or over :). i'm thinking 114mph hopefully.
i just ordered a new pro series pump from aeromotive and new 6 dash line for my return line.. hopefully this will help my duty cycle of 83's to come back down to earth..

I heard Bonsai and Chevota are the same person!!.... ('cause I would waste my time on that),

RETARDS.

How? I can tell you they arent using the same ISP, dont have the same IP, dont log in from the same computer.. other than screenshotting their IP screens, Im not quite sure how I can prove it but thats proof enough for me.